Paul Kirwan: Pan Seared Fillet of Seabass with Warm Salad of New Potatoes, Chorizo, Black Olives, Olive Oil and Balsamic
- 5oz Seabass Fillet
- 2oz Chorizo
- 1oz Olive Oil
- 1oz Cilantro
- 3oz New Potatoes
- 2oz Black Olives
- 1oz Balsamic Vingear
- Caramelise the Seabass skin down on a hot pan with Olive Oil
- Reduce Heat and cook for 3 minutes
- Ensure fish is firm but moist
- Saute New Potatoes and Chorizo in Olive Oil until Golden Brown, add in Black Olives, then Add the Balamic Vinegar
- Season with Cilantro and Salt and Pepper
Place the Warm Salad in the Middle of the plate, place the seabass fillet on the Top and Garnish with chive batons.
Paul Kirwan is Head Chef at the Fishworks Café Bar in the Carlton Atlantic Coast Hotel, Westport.
Read more about Paul Kirwan